Elastomers & Foams
Elevating Performance to the Next Level
- Polyamides, polyesters and polyurethanes
- Thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU) and cast PU
- Copolyester elastomers (COPE)
- Copolyamide elastomers (COPA)
Our bio-based ingredients outperform conventional polyols and enhance the performance of for example electronic cabling, sportswear and sealing.
Here are some benefits our materials bring:
- Increased flow and excellent flexibility, also at low temperature
- Unique combination of resistance to hydrolysis, heat/oxidation and UV
- High elongation while maintaining hardness
- Excellent moisture protection
- Flex fatigue resistance
- Enhanced hydrophobicity in multi-segment elastomers
One of our recent innovations is the Priplast XL range that offers superior strength balanced with high flexibility and elongation.
Greenovating with Flexible Foams
Are you looking for innovative, high-performance and sustainable solutions for polyurethane microcellular foams or speciality flexible foams?
We offer bio-based solutions that bring:
- Extreme water repellency
- Good hydrolysis resistance
- Low fogging and low air permeability