Our latest products
Croda Coatings and Polymers is continuously developing innovative solutions to meet increasing market demands for environmentally friendly and high performance products. In the "Latest products" section we present a selection of our latest innovative market solutions such as:
- B-Tough A series an epoxy functionalised toughening additive bringing impact strength and thermal shock resistance in epoxy adhesives
- B-Tough C epoxy functional toughening agents preventing in and outdoor epoxy coatings from surface marring for optimal protection
- LoVOCoat a range of surfactants for low VOC, high performance solvent borne paints
- Maxemul 9107 a versatile emulsifier for VOC free epoxy emulsions
- Maxemul 5000 non-migratory, non-ionic surfactants for emulsion polymerisation provide excellent emulsion stability which allows for better scrub resistance
- Maxemul 6000 non-migratory, anionic surfactants for emulsion polymerisation couples less water uptake and colloidal stability to provide long lasting colour
Are you interested in our NEW Maxemul 5000 & 6000 FORMULATION GUIDELINES for all acrylics, styrene acrylic and vinyl acetate copolymers?
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we tell you more on how to formulate with Maxemul non-migratory surfactants.
- Multiwet multifunctional wetting agents simplifying aqueous coating formulations
- Priamine 1071 a novel dimer diamine bridging flexibility and hardness in marine & protective coatings
- 100% bio-based Priplast a range of 100% bio-based polyester polyols for high performance coatings and adhesives
- Priplast bio-based polyester polyols bringing superior mechanical properties and hardness to PUDs
- Priplast XL a next generation polyols for PU applications offering excellent performance under severe conditions while enhancing durability to extend the product's life time in adhesives, coatings and elastomers
- Priplast 1901 a liquid and easy to use bio-based polyester polyol with extremely high elongation for PU adhesives and coatings